Web Offset Printing Machine (2 Hi Impacta V- 35)
The Web Offset Printing Machine (4 X 2 high impacta + high speed 1/2 page folder with inserter 4 X 2 high roll stand 16 page configuration (All the 16 pages in four colour))
has split cylinder configuration and has pneumatic control mechanism with separate Roll Stand. Special design of the machine minimizes paper expansion and results in excellent print quality.
Two IMPACTA V-30 Printing Unit carry split cylinder configurations with Pneumatically controlled separate Roll Stand. Each Unit consist of two common impression cylinders surrounded by four plate and four blanket cylinders having concept of blanket to rrnpicssion cylinder printing in order to avoid expansion of paper in cutoff size 578mm. One IMPACTA V-30 can print two colors simultaneously on both sides of paper web. With two IMPACTA units we can print 4 colors simultaneously on both sides of paper web.
We can print 2 + 2 colors simultaneously on both sides of paper web, all cylinders bearer to bearer, RCR, Brush Dampening facility, Speed 30,000 IPH together with Plate Punch and Plate Bending device, Reel loading Hoist, 2 Hi Roll Stand plus all standard accessories.
Each Unit Consists Of
- Two Common Impression Cylinders
- Four plate and blanket cylinders
- Blanket concept to impression cylinder printing
- 510 mm
- 533 mm
- 545, 560 mm
- 578 mm
- 610,620, 630, 650 mm
- One IMPACTA V-35 prints two colors at one time on both sides of paper web
- Two IMPACTA Units prints 4 colors at one time on both sides of paper web
- + 2 colors simultaneously on both sides of paper web of eight pages Newspaper
- All cylinders bearer to bearer
- RCR on all plate cylinders
- Brush Dampening Facility
- Speed: 35,000 IPH
- Plate Punch and Plate Bending device
- Reel loading Hoist
- 2 Hi Roll Stand Plus all standard accessories
- Well-ground and Hardened Gears of 20-MNCR-5 Alloy Steel.
- All Cylinders are provided for Bearer-to-Bearer printing as against Blanket-to-Blanket.
- Hi Impacta weighs about double of its color potential equivalent (the 4-High Stacked Mono Units). This guarantees vibration-free situation thereby eliminates distortions, resulting in constant and accurate color egistration while machine is running.
- Less in height when compared with same equivalent and therefore offers shorter web travel.5 Prints Blanket-to-Impression for sharper printing quality; other configured color units are Blanket-to-Blanket.
- In one Impacta unit, two colors are registered instantly on each side of the web; therefore apart from ensuring accurate color registration, it lessens make-ready time.
- Both Lateral and Circumferential movement register adjustments are on the Operator side, thereby lessening inconvenience to the operator.
- All operations (Ink, Impression, Dampening, Lubrication, Roll-Stands, etc) of the machrne are fully pneumatic controlled.
- Impression Cylinders are S.S-304 Non-magnetic.
- Plate and blanket cylinder forged steel with Hard Chrome plating.
- The Steel Rollers for water are Stainless SS-304 Steel.
- Dampening is of Brush-mist for proper interaction of water and ink compartments.
- Centrally controlled from a freestanding Console that displays the dampening positions, digitally.